So maybe it’s not pasta, but it’s the next best thing and so much better for you. Plus, unlike pasta, I don’t feel lethargic after I chow down on this meal. Vaughan likes to make his fauxghetti with spaghetti squash. Personally, that is not a quash I like. It’s too sweet, so I use zucchini. […]
Tag Archives | Zucchini
Looking for something different for breakfast? Ok, so let’s get real for a second. The ONLY way these Zucchini flapjacks represent pancakes is in looks alone. They are NEVER going to taste like the pancakes that we grew up on, but they are a great change up for the traditional Paleo eggs and bacon for […]
Zucchini is seeing some action this season on all the blogs. It is finally getting the credit it deserves. Currently in full season, this veggie is packed full of healthful benefits. Zucchini helps lower cholesterol and is believed to be a fighter in the prostate cancer ring. It also lowers blood pressure and is high […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...