Warning: This is a post that gets me fired up! Ok, that’s your fair warning. Prices on food is every so slightly going up… Oh who are we kidding, there’s been droughts, and fires, and gas prices, and other what nots that are making food prices go up and everyone is feeling the pinch. And […]
Tag Archives | Top 10
Summer is here in full force and we know what that means. Beach time, vacations, cookouts and sunburns… We are constantly being reminded to stay cool, keep hydrated, and not to forget the sunblock. But also, let’s not forget about our pets. They are as susceptible to the sun and heat as we are. So […]
This is probably one of the mostest favoritest holidays of a Paleocian! (Ya, I make up words). Especially for Vaughan and myself. When Cinco De Mayo rolls around we will grab our mustaches, jump on our bikes and peddle over to our favorite Mexican joint, Rocco’s Tacos. The great thing about all of these cultural […]
As Vaughan would say, I’ve been a little radio silent for the past week or so. For those of you who don’t know, Vaughan shattered his tibia 2 Fridays ago playing kickball (although he likes to tell everyone it was from saving a kid from a shark). I instantly became a 24 hour a day […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...