Not hosting Thanksgiving this year means minimal leftovers… It also meant that we didn’t have to stress in the kitchen. But I think I would still take the weeks worth of work to celebrate at our home and cook for all our friends and family. So next year, it’s back on. We’re taking our Thanksgiving […]
Tag Archives | Thanksgiving
Have I ever mentioned how much I love Fall cocktails! The warm spices and rich flavors are just feel good tastes for the season. And nothing says Fall more than a chai tea latte… well, except for maybe a pumpkin latte! This is a cocktail I will be serving up on Thanksgiving that is sure […]
Holiday side dish? Abso-freakin-lutely! Of course, Vaughan is probably getting sick and tired of carrots… I’m pretty sure I cook them at least once every day. Secretly I’m just trying to get him to say ENOUGH! and take over the kitchen. Unfortunately my plan doesn’t seem to be working very well. So, in the mean […]
Let’s just go ahead and admit it… There is some small part of us that still missed the cranberry “jelly” that comes in a can that we used to eat for Thanksgiving with our Turkey. You know the stuff with the ridges that we would finely slice into thin disks, cutting along those indentions. LET […]
Long time waiting but my blog is back up and in the process of getting a redesign. Please bear with me as it gets updated… But at least I can blog again! And just in time too… Thanksgiving is coming up and that means planning, planning planning to create a paleo friendly menu that everyone […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...