OMG! These are fantabulous!!! I always need something that I can grab for a quick food fix and these really hit the spot! They make a great appetizer, breakfast food, or a snack on the go. I took the recipe from www.paleomg.com and adjusted it for my needs. I can’t wait to try them with […]
Tag Archives | sweet potato
Not hosting Thanksgiving this year means minimal leftovers… It also meant that we didn’t have to stress in the kitchen. But I think I would still take the weeks worth of work to celebrate at our home and cook for all our friends and family. So next year, it’s back on. We’re taking our Thanksgiving […]
If you have a dog, you know how expensive dog biscuits can be. And if your dog is on a grain free diet, well then you might as well double that budget. Lucky for me, my two big kids don’t mind eating carrots or other vegetables as treats… In fact, every time a bring a […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...