“Going Paleo” means eliminating grains. ALL grains! – which can have a drastic effect on your body and blood sugar levels. Dense carbs, like grains, break down into simple sugars (glucose) in our digestive system. When over consumed, or consumed in the standard manner (through refined products), these types of carbs spike blood sugar levels, […]
Tag Archives | Sprouting
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...
andi bacon Baking Bread Breakfast Chicken Cocktail Dessert Dinner DIY Entree Featured Fruit Gluten Free Grain Free Grill Hand Crafted Cocktails Health Healthy Homemade Love Low Carb Low Glycemic Low Sugar Main Dish More Than Paleo Nutrients Nutrition Organic Paleo Paleo desserts Paleo Recipe Paleo Recipes Recipe Recipes Sausage Side Dish Soup Sugar Free Sweet Potatoes Thanksgiving Tipsy Tuesday Top 10 Vegetables Zucchini