So maybe it’s not pasta, but it’s the next best thing and so much better for you. Plus, unlike pasta, I don’t feel lethargic after I chow down on this meal. Vaughan likes to make his fauxghetti with spaghetti squash. Personally, that is not a quash I like. It’s too sweet, so I use zucchini. […]
Tag Archives | Recipes
You can soak just about anything in vinegar and I am probably going to like it. Vinegar is just one of those flavors that I can’t seem to get enough of. Some people like salty, most love sugary, but for me the more it makes me pucker, the more I enjoy it. I was very […]
I’m the type of person who doesn’t like to toss food. If I can find a way to extend the shelf life of something, I will. So when my banana’s were just on the verge of turning, I peeled them, wrapped them in saran wrap and tossed them in the fridge. I knew they would […]
Schools back in session. 🙁 That means only one thing…. Summer is nearly over. Actually, it means a lot of things… More AM traffic, less time, new sleep schedule, more rushing, more PLANNING necessary. Maybe I don’t have kids, but my morning have just shifted as well. I took on the “front desk” morning position […]
We all know how great salmon is for us and added bonus is you can cook it a hundred different ways. Blackened salmon is nice during the summer when served with a cool refreshing salad or a chilled salsa, like mango salsa here. This is another easy recipe. You can make it as spicy or […]
This dessert is great on it’s own, with whipped coconut cream, a paleo ice cream or as a topping for pancakes! I love fruit desserts, especially when I can kick it up a notch and make the fruit even more spectacular. There are a 100 different ways you can bake and flavor bananas. This happens […]
Ahhh yes, another chicken recipe. And why not? This bird is so versatile and can work with any flavor you throw at it. This recipe came from wanting to make something different for lunch. Simple, satisfying and ready when I am. The ingredients can easily be switched out for whatever flavors you like. Don’t want […]
In a desperate need to find something different for breakfast and only use what is in my fridge, I came up with Kale Sloppy Joes. Ya, you read that right… for breakfast! In our family this is one meal we do not skip. Mostly because the first words that usually come out of my mouth […]
Once you try this recipe you are going to love it. Besides being easy (which is always a selling point for me) its delicious and you can practically clean out your fridge of any veggies you need to use. It may not look fancy, but trust me on this one. The Good Stuff: 2-4 chicken […]
Let’s face it… There are not too many people in this world who are fans of eggplant, and I’ll be the first to admit and I am surely among that group. But for some reason from time to time, I seem to find myself staring down that beautiful purple skinned monster in my crisper, […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...