Love it! That’s all that really needs to be said about this dish. It’s fairly quick and really easy. Plus I cook up extra chicken when I’m making it so that I’ll have lunch for the next couple days. The flavors are perfect. This dish is a regular request of Vaughan’s in our house. Now, […]
Tag Archives | Recipe
Let’s just be real here… There isn’t ANYTHING better than my mom’s country fried chicken with white gravy! oh how I miss that meal. So I’m not even going to pretend that this fancy (easy) dish is BETTER than fried chicken. BUT it is better for you, easier to make and absolutely tasty. Plus, you […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...