Just wanted to give a quick shout out to the Spuni. Although, technically this is not the first spoon I purchased for Bassil, it is our current go to. I came across this spoon on Grommet, which by the way is a great place to stumble across some pretty nifty gadgets. Ya, I said nifty! […]
Tag Archives | Product Review
Do you know about OregaSpray? I just recently discovered this product in the past couple months and honestly can’t believe how well it has worked for me. This past week everyone around me has been getting sick. A couple days ago I had 3 fevered adults living under my roof and somehow I managed not […]
Sur La Table just opened across the street from the restaurant and I am a sucker for kitchen gadgets, so this is a dangerous zone for me. I dream of the day when I have a HUGE, well organized kitchen and can stock it with all sorts of kitchenware. But for now, I have to […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...