After finding out we were pregnant and immediately telling our family, our first decision, and most couples first decision, is determining when to publicly announce the pregnancy. Do we wait until the “critical” time has passed? Or do we embrace the moment and scream it to the world? This choice is a very personal one for […]
Tag Archives | Pregnant
Cat’s out of the bag. Finally! I’M PREGNANT!!!! We are so incredibly excited and even more so that we can share this information with the world. We just announced it on Facebook and you know how nothing is real until it’s on Facebook. Not truly friends until your friends on Facebook… Not really in a […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...