So for all of you who have been asking, here is my yummy banana bread recipe. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this recipe. I wish I could eat it every week! For me, I try to limit my fruits so I make this one as a treat or for the holidays as a gift for others. […]
Tag Archives | Paleo
This is probably one of my favorite treats ever. I actually think this version of Nutella is better than the packaged thing. Bonus: it’s a lot healthier! Easy to make just make sure you keep it stored in the fridge (I learned that the heard way). Also, remember there is a lot of fat so […]
Salmon is definitely a favorite of mine and I love to play with new recipes, but this is a sure fire keeper in my book! And EASY! People are always asking what is the best and most sustainable fish to purchase. In regards to salmon, the recommended salmon is Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon. Recent research […]
I really only recently discovered quinoa. When I began eating paleo, a little less than a year ago, I thought quinoa was a no go. I, like most people, were under the assumption that it was a grain. Little did I know that quinoa is technically a seed… There is still a lot of discussion […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...