We all know that water is good for us and we should be drinking copious amounts of it every day. Well, maybe not copious amounts but enough to flush and hydrate us. If you are a soda, coffee or juice drinker all day, then you may not be getting enough water into your system. Not […]
Tag Archives | Paleo
Shrimp cocktail is a must appetizer in our house but I absolutely HATE how much sugar is in cocktail sauce. Last week our friend dropped off some fresh yellow tomatoes from his garden so I decided to give a try at making my own. Now, it doesn’t taste like the typical cocktail sauces we are […]
There are very few things in this world better than chicken skins… Except maybe bacon. But still chicken skins are a close second. I’ve been buying whole chickens instead of just the breasts or thighs and cutting them up myself. I keep the back and innards for stock. Just seal the pieces up in a […]
I’ve been reading “Deep Nutrition” by Dr. Catherine Shanahan, M.D., as one of my books for my Nutrition program. Let me just go ahead and say I HIGHLY recommend this book, especially for anyone interested in the history of how we are supposed to eat and more in depth information on how food affects us. Dr. […]
OMG! These are fantabulous!!! I always need something that I can grab for a quick food fix and these really hit the spot! They make a great appetizer, breakfast food, or a snack on the go. I took the recipe from www.paleomg.com and adjusted it for my needs. I can’t wait to try them with […]
Let me begin this post by saying, I know nothing… Ok, I kind of know some things but in this vast universe of information and changing information every day, I feel as though I know nothing on a regular basis. My intention of this post is only to inform of my experience and my thoughts […]
If you have never had Osso Buco then you are truly missing out on one of the yummiest dishes around! Osso Buco is Italian for “bone with a hole” which refers to the marrow hole at the center of the cross cut veal shank. This dish’s primary ingredient, veal shank, is common, relatively cheap and flavorful. […]
So maybe it’s not pasta, but it’s the next best thing and so much better for you. Plus, unlike pasta, I don’t feel lethargic after I chow down on this meal. Vaughan likes to make his fauxghetti with spaghetti squash. Personally, that is not a quash I like. It’s too sweet, so I use zucchini. […]
Ya, I know there’s cheese on these! Don’t judge. 🙂 I use to struggle with burgers. I’d burn them, no flavor, they’d fall apart, be little meatballs…. All sorts of problems. But I never gave up. FINALLY, after many years of practice, I can make a YUMMY burger! And it’s all about the ingredients. I […]
Long time waiting but my blog is back up and in the process of getting a redesign. Please bear with me as it gets updated… But at least I can blog again! And just in time too… Thanksgiving is coming up and that means planning, planning planning to create a paleo friendly menu that everyone […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...