So for all of you who have been asking, here is my yummy banana bread recipe. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this recipe. I wish I could eat it every week! For me, I try to limit my fruits so I make this one as a treat or for the holidays as a gift for others. […]
Tag Archives | Paleo Recipes
This is probably one of my favorite treats ever. I actually think this version of Nutella is better than the packaged thing. Bonus: it’s a lot healthier! Easy to make just make sure you keep it stored in the fridge (I learned that the heard way). Also, remember there is a lot of fat so […]
I’ve fallen in love recently with dates. Since we have given up processed sweets and can only get our “sugar fix” from fruits, dates have become a real treat. I don’t eat them regularly because they are super sweet but I do love cooking with them from time to time. Dates are high in potassium […]
I really only recently discovered quinoa. When I began eating paleo, a little less than a year ago, I thought quinoa was a no go. I, like most people, were under the assumption that it was a grain. Little did I know that quinoa is technically a seed… There is still a lot of discussion […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...