My crossfit coach, AJ Moore reminded me this morning that its berry season! This is truly something to be excited about… at least in my world (it’s the little things). I LOVE berries and I mean really love them! I never can get my fill but don’t like shelling out the money for […]
Tag Archives | Paleo Recipes
This is one of my favorite lunch dishes… It’s pretty easy and good whether eating it cold or warm. Also great for breakfast. This is also one of my “I’m feeling lazy” meals because I will typically purchase the salmon out of the can and bottled mayo… I know, I know ‘it’s not Paleo..’ For […]
Ahhh yes, another chicken recipe. And why not? This bird is so versatile and can work with any flavor you throw at it. This recipe came from wanting to make something different for lunch. Simple, satisfying and ready when I am. The ingredients can easily be switched out for whatever flavors you like. Don’t want […]
In a desperate need to find something different for breakfast and only use what is in my fridge, I came up with Kale Sloppy Joes. Ya, you read that right… for breakfast! In our family this is one meal we do not skip. Mostly because the first words that usually come out of my mouth […]
One of the biggest challenges with living a Paleo lifestyle is finding good food on the go. Unfortunately 99.9% of portable “food” is all processed crap full of sugar, sodium, fat and products that we shouldn’t even be consuming. Granola bars were always one of my favorite travel snacks, prior to eating Paleo, because they […]
Once you try this recipe you are going to love it. Besides being easy (which is always a selling point for me) its delicious and you can practically clean out your fridge of any veggies you need to use. It may not look fancy, but trust me on this one. The Good Stuff: 2-4 chicken […]
Let’s face it… There are not too many people in this world who are fans of eggplant, and I’ll be the first to admit and I am surely among that group. But for some reason from time to time, I seem to find myself staring down that beautiful purple skinned monster in my crisper, […]
It’s almost peach season! Peaches are the most perfect fruit! Sweet, juicy, light, but still flavorful and with a soft texture, there is nothing as good. Growing up in Oklahoma, we had the juiciest most flavorful peaches you could ever imagine. I grew up with an orchard where the peach trees would flourish. During season, […]
One of the things that excites me the most about eating Paleo (besides the fact that I feel great) is the creativity with food. Vaughan and I have always been adventurous when it comes to food, looking for the most eccentric items on the menu, we will pretty much try anything! From jellyfish at Hakkasan […]
Kale chips are great if you are a mindless snacker. They provide you with that satisfying crunch without all of the calories or harmful ingredients. With that being said, they are not filling but do have an excellent flavor. THE IMPORTANT STUFF 2 bunches Kale 1.5 teaspoons cayenne (more or less depending on how spicy […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...