Totally not the tacos we think of with Mexican food. These babies were made in an effort to throw something together from the fridge without having to go grocery shopping. The seasoning really gives the meat a taco flavor without all of the additives of those seasoning packs. Vaughan scarfed them down and I […]
Tag Archives | Paleo Recipes
Ok, I have to admit it… I have a pancake obsession! I’m not sure exactly why, but when I actually have time to make breakfast I always seem to want to make pancakes. Maybe because they’re a childhood treat that seems to take me back, or maybe it’s the simplicity of eating them with your […]
YEA CHRISTMAS TIME!!!! Especially in Florida where the weather is gorgeous every day! Nothing says Christmas more that Gingerbread Men. And this is the first time I have tried Paleo’ish’ gingerbread cookies. I say “ish” because there is a bit of sugar in them from the Maple Syrup and Molasses. They are yummy but a […]
Not hosting Thanksgiving this year means minimal leftovers… It also meant that we didn’t have to stress in the kitchen. But I think I would still take the weeks worth of work to celebrate at our home and cook for all our friends and family. So next year, it’s back on. We’re taking our Thanksgiving […]
Holiday side dish? Abso-freakin-lutely! Of course, Vaughan is probably getting sick and tired of carrots… I’m pretty sure I cook them at least once every day. Secretly I’m just trying to get him to say ENOUGH! and take over the kitchen. Unfortunately my plan doesn’t seem to be working very well. So, in the mean […]
Let’s just go ahead and admit it… There is some small part of us that still missed the cranberry “jelly” that comes in a can that we used to eat for Thanksgiving with our Turkey. You know the stuff with the ridges that we would finely slice into thin disks, cutting along those indentions. LET […]
BACON! BACON! BACON!!! Is it the smell? The saltiness? The flavor? The fat? Who knows, but one thing I know for sure is EVERYONE loves it. And for those few who don’t, well I personally don’t think they’re human! I actually stumbled across bacon salt somewhere, at some point (ya, I know, completely pointless comment), […]
Did you know that bell peppers are actually fruits because they come from flowering plans and contain seeds? Ya me either. Random fact for the day. All I know is I love them and I absolutely LOVE stuffed bell peppers. This was an easy meal to make Paleo by substituting grated cauliflower for rice. Bell […]
You can soak just about anything in vinegar and I am probably going to like it. Vinegar is just one of those flavors that I can’t seem to get enough of. Some people like salty, most love sugary, but for me the more it makes me pucker, the more I enjoy it. I was very […]
I’m the type of person who doesn’t like to toss food. If I can find a way to extend the shelf life of something, I will. So when my banana’s were just on the verge of turning, I peeled them, wrapped them in saran wrap and tossed them in the fridge. I knew they would […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...