Let’s just be real here… There isn’t ANYTHING better than my mom’s country fried chicken with white gravy! oh how I miss that meal. So I’m not even going to pretend that this fancy (easy) dish is BETTER than fried chicken. BUT it is better for you, easier to make and absolutely tasty. Plus, you […]
Tag Archives | Paleo Recipe
When I first heard about using avocados to create a chocolate mousse, I was very skeptical. Now I’m pretty adventurous with food and I think I would probably try everything once but I wasn’t diving in to try this recipe. Until that is, my friend Deborah gave me a grain free crust purchased from Whole […]
Every week, on Thursdays, for the past couple of weeks we’ve been getting a basket of organic produce form Ellensville Farmers Market. For $35-$40 we get a basket full of eggs, greens and all sorts of mixed veggies, all organic of course. The first week we came home with potatoes, greens and a bit of […]
I have tried MANY paleo pancake recipes and just can’t seem to find one that I like. So, I decided to try to come up with one of mine own and I have to say, I’m pretty happy with the results. These aren’t pancakes that I will make a lot (mostly because we seldom have […]
I enjoy Indian food. The aromas and the unique powerful flavors. The textures of the meats and the creamy sauces. All the spices and herbs just make this cuisine unique and fabulous. The (very few) nights where Vaughan and I don’t feel like cooking or going out, we will usually end up ordering Indian food. […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...