So you have a lot of berries in your fridge and you don’t know what to do with them…. I WISH I had that problem. Berries don’t seem to last very long in our fridge since Vaughan and I eat them like candy. I suppose in the Paleo world, berries are our candy. Good for […]
Tag Archives | Paleo Recipe
Schools back in session. 🙁 That means only one thing…. Summer is nearly over. Actually, it means a lot of things… More AM traffic, less time, new sleep schedule, more rushing, more PLANNING necessary. Maybe I don’t have kids, but my morning have just shifted as well. I took on the “front desk” morning position […]
With a little creativity, you can eat Paleo and not miss out on anything! Who would have thought that you can make grain free crackers that are perfectly crunchy and delicious! The only set back is that they only have about a 3 day shelf life in an air tight container. But no worries, they […]
We all know how great salmon is for us and added bonus is you can cook it a hundred different ways. Blackened salmon is nice during the summer when served with a cool refreshing salad or a chilled salsa, like mango salsa here. This is another easy recipe. You can make it as spicy or […]
I went to Ellenville Farmer’s Market last Thursday to pick up our weekly organic produce basket and somehow managed to make it home with 3 mangoes as well. I’m such a sucker for fresh local fruit. Even though I know how high of a sugar content mango is, I just couldn’t resist. We really don’t […]
If you don’t like Brussels Sprouts, then you’ve never had them prepared right! This is such a delicious veggie, but not one that many will enjoy steamed or lightly sauteed. They’re hearty and can take a beating when being cooked. We love our Brussels Sprouts and would eat them AT LEAST once a week for […]
With the peak of mango season at hand and everyone’s trees getting ready to drop here isn sunny Florida, you will be seeing several mango recipes from me. We only get these beauties in all of their glory once a year. After this, they are picked green, shipped around the world and gassed to ripen.. […]
Looking for something different for breakfast? Ok, so let’s get real for a second. The ONLY way these Zucchini flapjacks represent pancakes is in looks alone. They are NEVER going to taste like the pancakes that we grew up on, but they are a great change up for the traditional Paleo eggs and bacon for […]
There isn’t much I can say about this dessert other than AMAZING! So I’m just going to cut to the chase and throw you the recipe. Figs and vanilla beans are probably not something you just have lying around the house (oddly enough, I did), but I highly recommend gathering the ingredients and giving this […]
Who doesn’t love a good bruschetta mix on a hot summer’s day? Cold, colorful, and full of flavor. Being used to serving bruschetta on bread, it kind of went out of the window for us for a while. Until, I realized it doesn’t have to go anywhere. Bruschetta can still have a place in our […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...