I’ve kept my mouth shut for a while (22 weeks to be exact) because I didn’t want to offend anyone or hurt anyones feelings. I know most of the people who talk to me about being pregnant, going into labor, or being a parent have good intentions and want to help. Or at least I always […]
Tag Archives | Love
Do you ever hear a quote that stops you dead in your tracks? The kind that makes you take pause and just stays with you? One that you will forever repeat and think about… I heard one today and felt the urge to share it. I was listening to my favorite podcaster Angelo Coppola from […]
I came across this image today and thought about a conversation I had a couple weekends ago with Bob. For those of you who don’t know or haven’t been following along, Bob is Vaughan and I’s Spiritual Life Coach, good friend, and the one who married us. We always make a point to have dinner […]
Vaughan is my best friend. Period! And if you know us, then you know it’s true. Anyone who has been around us knows how much we love each other AND how much fun we have together. It doesn’t hurt that he is the funniest person I have ever met. Sometimes we find ourselves cracking each […]
My response to this blog… Crossfit I love you. I love you for allowing me to realize that within myself I have the power to rise above my own perceived limitations. That you allow me to push myself to continue to try harder and reach deeper. That no matter how bad it hurts and how […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...