Just wanted to give a quick shout out to the Spuni. Although, technically this is not the first spoon I purchased for Bassil, it is our current go to. I came across this spoon on Grommet, which by the way is a great place to stumble across some pretty nifty gadgets. Ya, I said nifty! […]
Tag Archives | Homemade Baby Food
‘Wait until they are 6 months before starting solids.’ ‘Start at 4 months.. the sooner the better for the palate.’ ‘Start them on rice milk right away to get them to sleep through the night.’ ‘Food is for fun before year one.’ ‘Don’t feed your baby until he can feed himself.’ ‘Only start with pureed […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...