I’ll be honest, I don’t really eat ice cream. In fact, the few times I have had some in the past several years it didn’t sit right with me. I almost always got an immediate stomach ache that lasted for hours. And I knew it had nothing to do with the dairy as dairy still […]
Tag Archives | Healthy
YUM! Let’s just start off with that statement… I’ve seen these bars at our local Whole Foods but was hesitant to purchase them. Mainly because of the price. I honestly can’t remember how much they were but my guess was that they were over $4 per bar. Well to my surprise, two boxes of […]
I sent a snapshot of these babies to Vaughan yesterday while he was at work. His response: “What is that?” Mine: “Who cares! They’re wrapped in bacon!” Don’t we feel that way about everything? I know I do. Especially if that something is sweet like figs. Salty and sweet just go together oh so nicely. […]
I came across this image today and thought about a conversation I had a couple weekends ago with Bob. For those of you who don’t know or haven’t been following along, Bob is Vaughan and I’s Spiritual Life Coach, good friend, and the one who married us. We always make a point to have dinner […]
Green juicing seems to be all the rage these days. I’ve heard people talking about it, been reading about it everywhere, and quite a few people have been asking me about the best way to ensure they are getting enough nutrients. Well, this is one sure fire way. I’ve been writing for Fighter 411 magazine […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...