I’ve learned A LOT lately about the effects of municipal water and the impact it can have on our health. And because of this information I am really aware of the water I consume and its filtration. In fact, I wrote a blog about it over a year ago. Are you familiar with the water […]
Tag Archives | Health
Most Americans are fat deprived! We have been living the past 20+ years eating low fat foods thinking that this is the way to health and wellness. When in fact we need fat for: Hormonal Support Brain Function Energy Nutrient Regulation Nerve & Organ Protection Liver Function Cardiovascular Health Immune System Function and the list […]
One thing all nutrition experts will agree on is that as a society we need to let go of highly processed and refined foods and convert our eating to a whole foods diet rich in nutrients. All the research out there supports the benefits of eating whole foods while cautioning the consumer of the dangers […]
Wow! I need to slow down for a while and catch my breath! It has been a fast and busy couple of weeks. I have been working on finalizing the Spring/Summer cocktail menu for Kapow and we have some seriously fascinating treats we will be showcasing on the menu. A couple include: “Lavender Lemondrop,” “Earth, […]
As Vaughan would say, I’ve been a little radio silent for the past week or so. For those of you who don’t know, Vaughan shattered his tibia 2 Fridays ago playing kickball (although he likes to tell everyone it was from saving a kid from a shark). I instantly became a 24 hour a day […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...