Soooooo…. I decided to enter a cocktail competition and I didn’t realize just how much work it was going to take. Creating the cocktail was the easy part. Now, getting people to vote on my cocktail is such a challenge! So here’s the deal. We have this thing every year in South Florida called the […]
Tag Archives | Hand Crafted Cocktails
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fall time and will be making some pumpkin and chai drinks very soon! But for now, I had to kick off the first day of fall (last saturday) with an Apple Cinnamon Vanilla Infused Bourbon. Delish! I’m not usually a bourbon drinker but I do enjoy infusing it. Bourbon just seems […]
I really enjoy creating Kapow‘s specialty cocktails every week. Some are great and some are ok. It takes a while before you really have a handle on what your audience likes. I’m trying to introduce new flavors and not make them overly sweet (which Florida cocktails are known for). I get that we are a […]
I’ve been a little radio silent on the blog lately… We were in the process of moving the blog name over to More Than Paleo which I’m super stoked about and ended up dealing with some glitches in the process. Then all of a sudden I just completely fell behind. You know those times… when […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...