Ok, I have to admit it… I have a pancake obsession! I’m not sure exactly why, but when I actually have time to make breakfast I always seem to want to make pancakes. Maybe because they’re a childhood treat that seems to take me back, or maybe it’s the simplicity of eating them with your […]
Tag Archives | Grain Free
I regularly find myself venturing toward new fruits and veggies in the market that I haven’t cooked with before. This week it was pomegranates. I love the juice but never actually worked with the fruit. So in true Angela fashion, I tossed one in my cart and thought, I’ll figure out something later… Fortunately it […]
YEA CHRISTMAS TIME!!!! Especially in Florida where the weather is gorgeous every day! Nothing says Christmas more that Gingerbread Men. And this is the first time I have tried Paleo’ish’ gingerbread cookies. I say “ish” because there is a bit of sugar in them from the Maple Syrup and Molasses. They are yummy but a […]
With a little creativity, you can eat Paleo and not miss out on anything! Who would have thought that you can make grain free crackers that are perfectly crunchy and delicious! The only set back is that they only have about a 3 day shelf life in an air tight container. But no worries, they […]
If you have a dog, you know how expensive dog biscuits can be. And if your dog is on a grain free diet, well then you might as well double that budget. Lucky for me, my two big kids don’t mind eating carrots or other vegetables as treats… In fact, every time a bring a […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...