This cocktail is a take from a cocktail that originated at the Shady Lady, a speakeasy in Sacramento. Nothing too crazy and super refreshing. The presentation can be killer too if you get it right. We had to use chopsticks at Kapow to get the cucumbers to stick to the side of the glass, but […]
Tag Archives | gin
Grandma’s garden always seemed to have fresh herbs no matter the season. Fragrant, full and beautiful. At least that’s they way I remember it… She could cook, heal wounds, tell stories, and make a mean meal from that garden. This cocktail is an ode to grandmas everywhere. Simple, but sure to please. And if you […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...