Have I ever mentioned how much I love Fall cocktails! The warm spices and rich flavors are just feel good tastes for the season. And nothing says Fall more than a chai tea latte… well, except for maybe a pumpkin latte! This is a cocktail I will be serving up on Thanksgiving that is sure […]
Tag Archives | Featured
Holiday side dish? Abso-freakin-lutely! Of course, Vaughan is probably getting sick and tired of carrots… I’m pretty sure I cook them at least once every day. Secretly I’m just trying to get him to say ENOUGH! and take over the kitchen. Unfortunately my plan doesn’t seem to be working very well. So, in the mean […]
These 2 fellas come out every morning to our back porch, patiently waiting for their breakfast of black fly larvae that fall out of our vermicomposter. A buffet of larvae that keeps these fat guys from even having to work very hard for their breakfast…. Our vermicomposter provides worm tea which is a hearty nutritious […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...