I’ve learned A LOT lately about the effects of municipal water and the impact it can have on our health. And because of this information I am really aware of the water I consume and its filtration. In fact, I wrote a blog about it over a year ago. Are you familiar with the water […]
Tag Archives | DIY
In honor of earth day here are some simple tips for household cleaning that are easy on the planet AND your pocket. We seem to get so caught up in a fast pace environment that it seems easier just to grab a cleaning product off the shelf instead of finding safer ways to create our […]
We all know that water is good for us and we should be drinking copious amounts of it every day. Well, maybe not copious amounts but enough to flush and hydrate us. If you are a soda, coffee or juice drinker all day, then you may not be getting enough water into your system. Not […]
If I could grow all my own food, cook every one of the meals I eat, and make all my own seasonings & flavorings, I would. But in the world I live in, that is just not possible. Secretly I really want to be Martha Stewart… But even Martha can’t do this all on her […]
I have tried and tried to get a garden growing in our backyard to no avail! I absolutely adore our backyard, but one of the things I love about it the most is the same thing that keeps fruits and veggies from growing, the shade. Frankly speaking, I had to call tree removal experts long […]
Two of my all time favorite flavorings have to be cinnamon and vanilla! I’m a baker at heart and there is no way I would survive without these two. I use quite a bit of vanilla and the price and flavor that I’ve been getting hasn’t been in my favor. Getting really frustrated with the […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...