This is such a great meal because you can make in advance and is fantastic as leftovers… We love sweet potatoes and find them to be very filling. A lot of people will initially question whether sweet potatoes are considered paleo. The short answer is yes! And if you are burning a lot of fuel […]
Tag Archives | Dinner
Ahhh yes, another chicken recipe. And why not? This bird is so versatile and can work with any flavor you throw at it. This recipe came from wanting to make something different for lunch. Simple, satisfying and ready when I am. The ingredients can easily be switched out for whatever flavors you like. Don’t want […]
In a desperate need to find something different for breakfast and only use what is in my fridge, I came up with Kale Sloppy Joes. Ya, you read that right… for breakfast! In our family this is one meal we do not skip. Mostly because the first words that usually come out of my mouth […]
There is so much you can cook in your crockpot or slow cooker, it’s not just for soups and chilis. The best thing about a crockpot is how easy it makes a meal. Throw a bunch of ingredients in, set the timer and let it do it’s thing. We got one as a gift for […]
Delicious Sauce! You don’t have to like swordfish to try the sauce. It’s great on almost any fish and really good with shrimp and scallops. I love making sauces with coconut milk because it is a great way to get some healthy fat into your meal with a ton of flavor. The Good Stuff: Swordfish […]
Love it! That’s all that really needs to be said about this dish. It’s fairly quick and really easy. Plus I cook up extra chicken when I’m making it so that I’ll have lunch for the next couple days. The flavors are perfect. This dish is a regular request of Vaughan’s in our house. Now, […]
Let’s just be real here… There isn’t ANYTHING better than my mom’s country fried chicken with white gravy! oh how I miss that meal. So I’m not even going to pretend that this fancy (easy) dish is BETTER than fried chicken. BUT it is better for you, easier to make and absolutely tasty. Plus, you […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...