Mmmmm. Doesn’t that just sound amazing! I know for all you Paleo purists out there this isn’t strict Paleo. But that’s why my blog is called MORE Than Paleo! It’s still a better option for a dessert than traditional recipes. And don’t tell me that you aren’t thinking about licking the screen right now. […]
Tag Archives | Dessert
YEA CHRISTMAS TIME!!!! Especially in Florida where the weather is gorgeous every day! Nothing says Christmas more that Gingerbread Men. And this is the first time I have tried Paleo’ish’ gingerbread cookies. I say “ish” because there is a bit of sugar in them from the Maple Syrup and Molasses. They are yummy but a […]
Long time waiting but my blog is back up and in the process of getting a redesign. Please bear with me as it gets updated… But at least I can blog again! And just in time too… Thanksgiving is coming up and that means planning, planning planning to create a paleo friendly menu that everyone […]
This dessert is great on it’s own, with whipped coconut cream, a paleo ice cream or as a topping for pancakes! I love fruit desserts, especially when I can kick it up a notch and make the fruit even more spectacular. There are a 100 different ways you can bake and flavor bananas. This happens […]
There isn’t much I can say about this dessert other than AMAZING! So I’m just going to cut to the chase and throw you the recipe. Figs and vanilla beans are probably not something you just have lying around the house (oddly enough, I did), but I highly recommend gathering the ingredients and giving this […]
Tart, tangy and sweet, grapefruits are typically a love them or leave them type of fruit. But if you can get them on the sweeter side, when they are in season, nothing can be more satisfying during a Saturday morning breakfast. I’ll admit, I used to have a thing for gin and fresh squeezed grapefruit, […]
It’s almost peach season! Peaches are the most perfect fruit! Sweet, juicy, light, but still flavorful and with a soft texture, there is nothing as good. Growing up in Oklahoma, we had the juiciest most flavorful peaches you could ever imagine. I grew up with an orchard where the peach trees would flourish. During season, […]
When I first heard about using avocados to create a chocolate mousse, I was very skeptical. Now I’m pretty adventurous with food and I think I would probably try everything once but I wasn’t diving in to try this recipe. Until that is, my friend Deborah gave me a grain free crust purchased from Whole […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...