I don’t make enough soup! It’s so easy and yet something that is definitely missing in our home. Soups have been around… well, pretty much as long as cooking has been around. They are an easy dish that allows us to use all our ingredients without putting anything to waste. It’s a way to extend […]
Tag Archives | Chicken
When my family asked me why I wanted to go back to school to get my Masters In Holistic Nutrition, I told them it’s because I’m sick of the food industry and I want to do something about it. Money is what got us into this mess, and money is going to get us out […]
Ahhh yes, another chicken recipe. And why not? This bird is so versatile and can work with any flavor you throw at it. This recipe came from wanting to make something different for lunch. Simple, satisfying and ready when I am. The ingredients can easily be switched out for whatever flavors you like. Don’t want […]
Once you try this recipe you are going to love it. Besides being easy (which is always a selling point for me) its delicious and you can practically clean out your fridge of any veggies you need to use. It may not look fancy, but trust me on this one. The Good Stuff: 2-4 chicken […]
Who doesn’t love a good bruschetta mix on a hot summer’s day? Cold, colorful, and full of flavor. Being used to serving bruschetta on bread, it kind of went out of the window for us for a while. Until, I realized it doesn’t have to go anywhere. Bruschetta can still have a place in our […]
Rain, rain, go away… It’s that season in Florida and we know how bad we need the rain. Rain always makes me want to turn down the air, snuggle up, read a book and eat a comforting warm bowl of soup for dinner. This soup tastes just like your grandma’s homemade soup and is incredibly […]
There is so much you can cook in your crockpot or slow cooker, it’s not just for soups and chilis. The best thing about a crockpot is how easy it makes a meal. Throw a bunch of ingredients in, set the timer and let it do it’s thing. We got one as a gift for […]
Love it! That’s all that really needs to be said about this dish. It’s fairly quick and really easy. Plus I cook up extra chicken when I’m making it so that I’ll have lunch for the next couple days. The flavors are perfect. This dish is a regular request of Vaughan’s in our house. Now, […]
Let’s just be real here… There isn’t ANYTHING better than my mom’s country fried chicken with white gravy! oh how I miss that meal. So I’m not even going to pretend that this fancy (easy) dish is BETTER than fried chicken. BUT it is better for you, easier to make and absolutely tasty. Plus, you […]
I enjoy Indian food. The aromas and the unique powerful flavors. The textures of the meats and the creamy sauces. All the spices and herbs just make this cuisine unique and fabulous. The (very few) nights where Vaughan and I don’t feel like cooking or going out, we will usually end up ordering Indian food. […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...