Shepherd’s pie, also known as cottage pie, is typically made with a crust of mashed potatoes and sprinkling of cheese. The term cottage pie is known to have been in use in 1791,when the potato was being introduced as an edible crop affordable for the poor (“cottage” meaning a modest dwelling for rural workers). Substituting mashed cauliflower for […]
Tag Archives | Casserole
It’s Christmas Eve!!! Yea!!!! Vaughan and I headed to Breckenridge to spend the week with the family. We totally lucked out this year. A friend offered up his timeshare for this week and we JUMPED at the opportunity. There’s nothing more special then spending Christmas with a little one. My nephew is 5 years old […]
Schools back in session. 🙁 That means only one thing…. Summer is nearly over. Actually, it means a lot of things… More AM traffic, less time, new sleep schedule, more rushing, more PLANNING necessary. Maybe I don’t have kids, but my morning have just shifted as well. I took on the “front desk” morning position […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...