I’m the type of person who doesn’t like to toss food. If I can find a way to extend the shelf life of something, I will. So when my banana’s were just on the verge of turning, I peeled them, wrapped them in saran wrap and tossed them in the fridge. I knew they would […]
Tag Archives | Brownies
One of the things that excites me the most about eating Paleo (besides the fact that I feel great) is the creativity with food. Vaughan and I have always been adventurous when it comes to food, looking for the most eccentric items on the menu, we will pretty much try anything! From jellyfish at Hakkasan […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...