This is one of my favorite lunch dishes… It’s pretty easy and good whether eating it cold or warm. Also great for breakfast. This is also one of my “I’m feeling lazy” meals because I will typically purchase the salmon out of the can and bottled mayo… I know, I know ‘it’s not Paleo..’ For […]
Tag Archives | Breakfast
This dessert is great on it’s own, with whipped coconut cream, a paleo ice cream or as a topping for pancakes! I love fruit desserts, especially when I can kick it up a notch and make the fruit even more spectacular. There are a 100 different ways you can bake and flavor bananas. This happens […]
With the peak of mango season at hand and everyone’s trees getting ready to drop here isn sunny Florida, you will be seeing several mango recipes from me. We only get these beauties in all of their glory once a year. After this, they are picked green, shipped around the world and gassed to ripen.. […]
In a desperate need to find something different for breakfast and only use what is in my fridge, I came up with Kale Sloppy Joes. Ya, you read that right… for breakfast! In our family this is one meal we do not skip. Mostly because the first words that usually come out of my mouth […]
Looking for something different for breakfast? Ok, so let’s get real for a second. The ONLY way these Zucchini flapjacks represent pancakes is in looks alone. They are NEVER going to taste like the pancakes that we grew up on, but they are a great change up for the traditional Paleo eggs and bacon for […]
Tart, tangy and sweet, grapefruits are typically a love them or leave them type of fruit. But if you can get them on the sweeter side, when they are in season, nothing can be more satisfying during a Saturday morning breakfast. I’ll admit, I used to have a thing for gin and fresh squeezed grapefruit, […]
There is so much you can cook in your crockpot or slow cooker, it’s not just for soups and chilis. The best thing about a crockpot is how easy it makes a meal. Throw a bunch of ingredients in, set the timer and let it do it’s thing. We got one as a gift for […]
I have tried MANY paleo pancake recipes and just can’t seem to find one that I like. So, I decided to try to come up with one of mine own and I have to say, I’m pretty happy with the results. These aren’t pancakes that I will make a lot (mostly because we seldom have […]
So for all of you who have been asking, here is my yummy banana bread recipe. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this recipe. I wish I could eat it every week! For me, I try to limit my fruits so I make this one as a treat or for the holidays as a gift for others. […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...