Ya I went there. So many of us who board the Paleo train immediately look for a bread recipe to substitute the much missed chewy, soft, yeasty yumminess that we have diligently given up. We jump from “bread” recipe to “bread” recipe hoping that something will satisfy that dark hole that is now in our […]
Tag Archives | Bread
After all the indulgences of the holidays, I had decided to go completely sugar free for one month. Starting after we finished off the last of the brownies my hubby made. I gave up ALL sugar, to include fruit as well. I made it about 2 weeks, when I came across organic blueberries on sale […]
So for all of you who have been asking, here is my yummy banana bread recipe. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this recipe. I wish I could eat it every week! For me, I try to limit my fruits so I make this one as a treat or for the holidays as a gift for others. […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...