I’ve learned A LOT lately about the effects of municipal water and the impact it can have on our health. And because of this information I am really aware of the water I consume and its filtration. In fact, I wrote a blog about it over a year ago. Are you familiar with the water […]
Tag Archives | Better You
This whole nutrition thing is hella confusing! Low fat or high fat? Eat carbs or avoid carbs? High protein or low protein? Olive oil or vegetable oil? Butter or margarine? For the past 60+ years we have been receiving A LOT of varying information about what to eat, how much, when and even who with… […]
We could learn A LOT from Brazils new dietary guidelines – Will America ever be able to follow suit?
First it was the pyramid… Now the plate… Who knows what the FDA will come up with next in regards to providing the public with a healthy food consumption guideline. But do these food guidelines really help us live a healthier lifestyle? Do they guide us into understanding what we really should and shouldn’t be […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...