It’s Christmas Eve!!! Yea!!!! Vaughan and I headed to Breckenridge to spend the week with the family. We totally lucked out this year. A friend offered up his timeshare for this week and we JUMPED at the opportunity. There’s nothing more special then spending Christmas with a little one. My nephew is 5 years old […]
Tag Archives | Baking
Long time waiting but my blog is back up and in the process of getting a redesign. Please bear with me as it gets updated… But at least I can blog again! And just in time too… Thanksgiving is coming up and that means planning, planning planning to create a paleo friendly menu that everyone […]
Let’s just be real here… There isn’t ANYTHING better than my mom’s country fried chicken with white gravy! oh how I miss that meal. So I’m not even going to pretend that this fancy (easy) dish is BETTER than fried chicken. BUT it is better for you, easier to make and absolutely tasty. Plus, you […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...