We have a new addition to our family I’d like to introduce, Murphy! Well, technically speaking he’s not that new anymore. I’m a little behind on introducing him since he actually moved in about 7 months ago. Moved in, got comfortable, claimed Andi as his girlfriend, and pretty much took over our house… and our […]
Tag Archives | andi
This is actually a a post I just ran across that I never posted…. About Andi our crazy Dane. Thought this is as good as a time as any to post it. A little about our little girl. If you’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting this crazy dog, you probably have a love/hate (annoyance) relationship […]
Here’s a random shot of the “Queen” on her throne! She’s hilarious… We came home the other day and she took a pillow off of the couch, dragged it to her throne and sat on top of it. I guess she wasn’t satisfied with the amount of cushion that the chair alone provided.
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...