Do you know about OregaSpray? I just recently discovered this product in the past couple months and honestly can’t believe how well it has worked for me. This past week everyone around me has been getting sick. A couple days ago I had 3 fevered adults living under my roof and somehow I managed not […]
Mmmmm. Doesn’t that just sound amazing! I know for all you Paleo purists out there this isn’t strict Paleo. But that’s why my blog is called MORE Than Paleo! It’s still a better option for a dessert than traditional recipes. And don’t tell me that you aren’t thinking about licking the screen right now. […]
I just realized I haven’t posted a recipe for chicken broth. Blasphemy I tell you! There is no other staple more important in a properly stocked kitchen then homemade broth or stock. It is the quintessential base for any good dish. Look into any proper restaurant kitchen in the world and there will be a […]
I don’t make enough soup! It’s so easy and yet something that is definitely missing in our home. Soups have been around… well, pretty much as long as cooking has been around. They are an easy dish that allows us to use all our ingredients without putting anything to waste. It’s a way to extend […]
YUM! Let’s just start off with that statement… I’ve seen these bars at our local Whole Foods but was hesitant to purchase them. Mainly because of the price. I honestly can’t remember how much they were but my guess was that they were over $4 per bar. Well to my surprise, two boxes of […]
We have a new addition to our family I’d like to introduce, Murphy! Well, technically speaking he’s not that new anymore. I’m a little behind on introducing him since he actually moved in about 7 months ago. Moved in, got comfortable, claimed Andi as his girlfriend, and pretty much took over our house… and our […]
Soooooo…. I decided to enter a cocktail competition and I didn’t realize just how much work it was going to take. Creating the cocktail was the easy part. Now, getting people to vote on my cocktail is such a challenge! So here’s the deal. We have this thing every year in South Florida called the […]
Growing up with a German family there was never a shortage of sauerkraut. At least once a week we would have it in our meals. Usually with franks. Somewhere down the line, as I got older, it slowly disappeared. Not sure if our eating habits just changed or possible complaints from my brother and I. […]
One thing all nutrition experts will agree on is that as a society we need to let go of highly processed and refined foods and convert our eating to a whole foods diet rich in nutrients. All the research out there supports the benefits of eating whole foods while cautioning the consumer of the dangers […]
I sent a snapshot of these babies to Vaughan yesterday while he was at work. His response: “What is that?” Mine: “Who cares! They’re wrapped in bacon!” Don’t we feel that way about everything? I know I do. Especially if that something is sweet like figs. Salty and sweet just go together oh so nicely. […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...