Just wanted to give a quick shout out to the Spuni. Although, technically this is not the first spoon I purchased for Bassil, it is our current go to. I came across this spoon on Grommet, which by the way is a great place to stumble across some pretty nifty gadgets. Ya, I said nifty! […]
Archive | Reviews RSS feed for this section
I’ve learned A LOT lately about the effects of municipal water and the impact it can have on our health. And because of this information I am really aware of the water I consume and its filtration. In fact, I wrote a blog about it over a year ago. Are you familiar with the water […]
Do you know about OregaSpray? I just recently discovered this product in the past couple months and honestly can’t believe how well it has worked for me. This past week everyone around me has been getting sick. A couple days ago I had 3 fevered adults living under my roof and somehow I managed not […]
YUM! Let’s just start off with that statement… I’ve seen these bars at our local Whole Foods but was hesitant to purchase them. Mainly because of the price. I honestly can’t remember how much they were but my guess was that they were over $4 per bar. Well to my surprise, two boxes of […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...