I love my doggies! And I love to spoil them! But I have a little challenge when it comes to dog treats. My chocolate lab Maddox will eat anything (no problem there), but the other 2 dogs are a little challenging. Andi, our Great Dane, is super picky when it comes to food. We used […]
Archive | Dog Treats RSS feed for this section
We have a new addition to our family I’d like to introduce, Murphy! Well, technically speaking he’s not that new anymore. I’m a little behind on introducing him since he actually moved in about 7 months ago. Moved in, got comfortable, claimed Andi as his girlfriend, and pretty much took over our house… and our […]
If you have a dog, you know how expensive dog biscuits can be. And if your dog is on a grain free diet, well then you might as well double that budget. Lucky for me, my two big kids don’t mind eating carrots or other vegetables as treats… In fact, every time a bring a […]
This is actually a a post I just ran across that I never posted…. About Andi our crazy Dane. Thought this is as good as a time as any to post it. A little about our little girl. If you’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting this crazy dog, you probably have a love/hate (annoyance) relationship […]
Summer is here in full force and we know what that means. Beach time, vacations, cookouts and sunburns… We are constantly being reminded to stay cool, keep hydrated, and not to forget the sunblock. But also, let’s not forget about our pets. They are as susceptible to the sun and heat as we are. So […]
Here’s a random shot of the “Queen” on her throne! She’s hilarious… We came home the other day and she took a pillow off of the couch, dragged it to her throne and sat on top of it. I guess she wasn’t satisfied with the amount of cushion that the chair alone provided.
After a long, but productive, day at work, I fly home to feed the dogs. Vaughan and I have planned a much needed night out and I can’t wait to meet him at our favorite spot. Wanting to get in and out as fast as possible and being the Virgo I am, I already have […]
Let me take a moment to introduce you to our children… Meet Maddox and Andi, our 8 year old (ish) male Chocolate Lab and 9 month old female Great Dane. So they may not be our flesh or blood and they definitely shed a lot more, but nonetheless they […]
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats August 8, 2012
- The Invitation October 17, 2011
- Paleo Apple Butter May 14, 2012
- Our Wedding – A 30’s Themed Affair to Remember July 23, 2012
- Sweet Potato Brownies May 29, 2012
- Happy Mothers Day to ALL the AMAZING moms out there! May 8, 2016
- Spuni – Bassils first spoon March 24, 2016
- My birth story… March 23, 2016
- Being a baby’s chef…. March 22, 2016
- A letter to my husband on his first Fathers Day June 21, 2015
- Dysmar: Angela, i love how in detail you write your story....
- AngelaVieux: Thank you for your response. I heard about how you...
- Mary Quigg: Angela, reading your story brought back memories o...
- AngelaVieux: I have not but that may be a good option....
- AngelaVieux: Hi Dena! Here is the link to the mango salsa: htt...