There are very few things in this world better than chicken skins… Except maybe bacon. But still chicken skins are a close second. I’ve been buying whole chickens instead of just the breasts or thighs and cutting them up myself. I keep the back and innards for stock. Just seal the pieces up in a ziplock bag and place in the freezer until you have enough accumulated to make stock. But the very best part are the skins! Peel off, cut up, season and bake and you will end up with the most delicious crunchy treats you have ever tasted… Second only to bacon.
- Chicken Skin
- Seasoning (I used salt, paprika, & cayenne)
The How To:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken skin pieces on a baking sheet and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bake for 30 minutes then flip and bake another 15 minutes.
- Pull out of the oven and place on a paper towel to soak up nay grease and then serve.